Ravenshook Cliffs rain falls down my cheek, i wish i knew better than i know now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
his question surprised her, and she looked to him in thoughtful silence for a moment. but she knew that to do so would be to run away from the problems at hand that donnelaith faced; she could not abandon her purpose, though the road was truly a difficult one, painful and lonely as it was. though she had constantine, she felt she no longer did; he had missed much in the life of his father, and perhaps their opinions differed too greatly for him to likely wish to see her rise any longer. but she lived and breathed for the mystic forest, loved and cared for it more than any bar her own father could. not once, not even as she was seduced by how lovely it would be to ignore the problems at hand, did she feel any desire at all to leave the forest.

she considered how best to respond. she did not think it appropriate to ask him the very same--for she was no queen, yet, and perhaps others would now see to it that she never would become one despite her undying devotion and work toward what her father had toiled over. the rain came in rivulets down her cheeks. i am perhaps the last one left to keep donnelaith from its own perdition, she breathed. i can leave it no more than the oldest trees, rooted deep and true, can. she looked downward, wondering if he would love her less for these roots of hers.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand