Twisted Slough Amazonian
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The male turned and to face her, lowering himself before her. She smiled at him, pleased to see that he was of a good mood. He spoke a greeting, a word she did not know but his energy was quite infectious. He stated that he aimed to admire her, and not in a sisterly way. She laughed softly, turning her head bashfully. Appetites of the flesh were not shunned by Molech, no Ar-Khalba had taught her just how encouraged they could be. How the Many Armed God wanted his children to find and take pleasure in each other. This male, could she bring him into the arms of Molech? Was she here to save him and show him the light?

"You speak so forward, friend." She giggled, slipping closer to him, dropping her brother wolf as she was bade. "And what is this name you call me? Rakeet? What does that mean?" She was interested, in his unknown language and in him. He was a handsome male himself, should he join the Malkaria she would have no problem having him to serve her. "Admire me all you like, Molech was kind to me in looks. It is only right you appreciate what blessings were bestowed to me. My name is Asherah, who might you be?" Perhaps a little full of herself there, but Molech had shaped her body and her curves. She was beautiful because the Many Armed God had wished her to be. She drew closer to him, her tail waving softly behind her, hips swaying. "Do you know the name of Molech, admirer?" She wondered how likely it was for him to be already briefed in the word. She didn't think it very, but all the more joyous for her, to introduce another.

She had never before introduced another to Molech, but she thought it was something that should be done easily in conversation. She would not hide her reverence to her God, but she would not shove her religion down his throat. It was the male's own choice if he would see the light, or turn from it. She had mentioned the name once, and like a guest that might be beside her it would be rude not to further explain who she was talking about. Her orange eyes sparked as she stopped a few body lengths before him, waiting to hear his voice again.

Messages In This Thread
Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 10, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 11, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 15, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 18, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 20, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 20, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 01, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 06, 2016, 06:51 AM