Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
His name was from his family's culture. Jonathan didn't care much about that but, but what he said next did make her a bit excited. Tell her about it someday? Did he hope to see her again. How cute. Anguta was exceptional looking, perhaps she'd even go to say pretty. And she liked his personality. Of course she never truly got close to anyone, but she could get used to his company. Adamant to know why she'd come, Anguta put more force into his question. No demand. So he was the dominant type it seemed, clearly liked to be in control. So control is what she gave him.

Shrinking at his harsh tone, she stared up at him submissively. She had decided that she wanted him to stay, that she wanted to have him. She'd do whatever it took to make him hers, even pretend like she wasn't in control. But Unfortunate was always in control, she liked to think. Sorry, didn't know it meant so much to you. I'm just a traveler. I left my... Beloved family to find a new home. It came out in her normal playful tone, nonchalantly. Left her family was a bit of a mouthful, but she wasn't about to drive him away with the truth. The fact that she had viscously murdered her father wouldn't come in until it mattered.

Are you interested in staying with me? Blood eyes widened at his offer. Had it been that easy? He would simply bring her home, like he was adopting a lost puppy? That depends, Anguta, on whether or not you want me to. Jonathan was closer to the boy now, nose almost touching his ears. She was wondering how close she could get before he became uncomfortable. Jonathan herself loved intimacy, and breathing in the sweet smell of Anguta's fur sent a shiver down her spine.
Jonathan often has visions, and will attack at random! Beware!
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 03:54 PM