Sleeping Dragon and i said to the star, "consume me."
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
Her paws struck against the wagging tail first, allowing the young dragon to hold it in place for a moment so that she could sink her tiny puppy teeth into the flesh of the tail. Thyri was surprised by the taste of fur in her mouth, and she halted her attempt for a moment while she ran her pink tongue along the points of her teeth. The Heda had jerked her rear end, though only enough to scoot the pup a few inches. When she had gathered enough courage to bite into the tail again, she found that she did not like the taste that it left in her mouth and so her attempt to hold fast to the thumping appendage was abandoned. Instead, she fixed her baby blue eyes on the face of the dark woman and rose to her feet.

The Heda had been there since the first day, and Thyri knew her scent well enough to imagine that it had always belonged alongside their den. She was curious, though, why there were so few others who had been near their home. Perhaps it was the fierce look in this dark woman’s eyes that lured them away. The stormchaser did not know, but while she circled her Heda with sharp eyes, she did wonder.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Thyri - August 13, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Thyri - August 16, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Antumbra - August 23, 2016, 05:30 PM