Redhawk Caldera No walls around me
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
She followed obediently at his shoulder, close enough, but not step for step. Her ears fluttered forth and to the sides as she went, unsure of Shrike’s patience, but driven nevertheless to get a sense of the slaughterer’s fur for herself. Redhawk Caldera had been her home last year and she hadn’t stopped thinking about the pack since. They were her family now, and she felt the duty to protect them swell inside her as though she had never been apart from them. Her eyes focused directly ahead until Shrike seemed to slow with the intention of looking carefully for the only evidence they had to go by. She stopped to wait for him with both forepaws poised close together and a stance she held a little lower than his.

When he finally stepped back to reveal a rock, dry leaves and a small wad of fur, she looked at him briefly before gingerly making her way forward and lowering her refined head to sniff. She took several long and gentle breaths of it, then turned right around to face him again. "That’s enough," she said with a solemn nod. Her eyes connected with his before she looked away from him out of respect for his rank and her tail swayed low and softly behind her. If she smelled anything like that on her intended border runs, the bearer would be subject to the fierce threat of her fangs.
Messages In This Thread
No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - June 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - June 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 12:15 AM