Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
"Haven't seen the inside of the borders yet, actually." Heston sighed. "They've got a rather long joining process. Weeds out the impatient and disloyal, though, I suppose." This was true, not intentionally vague. He'd yet to receive permission to join their ranks as a full member. Heston nodded to his response. "Like the snow, do you? Fall was always my favorite season, personally. I came from a ways up North myself though. I thought I would have settled somewhere closer to home, but my paws lead me here." There was the slightest trace of bitterness as he spoke of being closer to home. He had been settling closer to home, though not so close as to touch borders but, alas. Still, the Wilds pleased him, Silver Creek pleased him.

For a moment the both of them seemed lost in memory, but Heston shoved it away. He'd been dwelling on his past too much of late, the circumstances of joining Silver Creek had drawn it to the front of his mind. He pushed his own mental folder, this of not so treasured memories. He snorted at Nico's reply, smirking at the male. The comment about guys drew a quirk of his brow, but no judgement. "You bear enough resemblance to me, I think if my gaze turned the male way I'd likely search you out too. Can't have much fun with my reflection, sadly. The best conversations, though. And such a wonderful view." He teased, chuckling and smirking.

"It's already true, poor soul, you just don't know it." He adopted a mock look of pity, flattening his ears at the male until a laugh broke his expression. "Hmmm. A nickname." He murmured, eyeing the male up and down. "Spectre. For all I know about you, you may just be the ghost of a lonely wolf who died in the falls. No name, no pack name. Longing for companionship. Throw in something about waiting for a lover and the ladies, or the men even, will be tripping over themselves to come here on nights without a moon." He grinned and nodded, clearly pleased with newly dubbed Spectre's backstory. "Hows that, Spec? Perhaps I should be a storyteller. You think they'd get too distracted gazing at me, though?"

He was having a good time with Spectre. Conversation came easily and the jokes were traded just as swiftly. It was like conversing with an old friend and Heston found himself slightly disappointed that the male already had a pack to belong to.
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 16, 2016, 09:09 PM