Redhawk Caldera The demigorgon stole my sister
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Life at the Caldera was... Claustrophobic. Every time Trick woke up, he found himself imagining the walls of the volcano closing in on him. He was sure he'd get used to it someday, but for now waking up was a terrifying experience. He had seen volcano's before, but coming close to one had never been on his bucket list. He was also afraid of meeting wolves of his age, seeing as he was still practicing being friendly and having feelings, but that was going... alright, he guessed. He wondered where Grace had gone though, for he hadn't seen her in a while, and also wondered if Teagan had been accepted or denied already. Hell, he was afraid the young man had killed himself after their accidental run-in.

He inhaled deeply, wandering through the bowl of the Caldera for the twentieth time with a rat in his mouth, finally getting a feel for where the hell he was going. No wonder running into wolves here was difficult, it was huge. Though it was a plus he could snack upon his well-deserved meal in silence. Never had he been able to at the Keep, nor had he slept alone the time he was there.

His nose picked up a scent, one that was not the dead rat, and he wondered if his dream meal had been ruined before seeing a little dot of fluffy fur. He froze. He wasn't at the rendezvous, right? Shit, Perry would kill him. Well, maybe not so drastic, but he would get a nasty image in the alpha's head. Well, it wasn't completely his fault. How was he supposed to know where the rendezvous was without anyone having shown him around? He cleared his throat loudly, trying to get the attention of the young boy, hoping to bring him back to wherever he was supposed to be right now.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 17, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 17, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 18, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 18, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 18, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 19, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 19, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 19, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 20, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 20, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 21, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 22, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 01:34 PM