Stavanger Bay and the fire with all the strength it hath
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Atoll's heart went out to her little girl - the situation had to be new and frightening to her, and yet, she'd been very cooperative throughout the whole thing. Atoll gave the girl a placating lick before simply staring down at her in bemusement.

"Don't despair," she said after a moment, her tone brokering no room for argument. "I am here for you, little wolf. I am your Amayo - den mother. No harm will reach you here."

What a weak, pitiful soul! The girl's weeping grated at the beta, stirring up her own sorrow as well as compassion. After all, Doe knew better than anyone what it was to have one's life uprooted. Sometimes, it was difficult to accept such change. She could only hope that the crying would be finished here, and she would emerge stronger on the other side of her woes. Doe had done that - had become Atoll, and come one step closer to owning herself.

The last step, though, she thought without bitterness, a sense of peace enveloping her as her mind grew lazy with sleep. I do not think I will ever be strong enough to win myself from Skellige, and why would I want to be? He is a wonderful master.

One last time, her tongue reached out to brush the babe's inky brow. And I will be a good master to you, little girl. Perhaps you will never be strong enough, but it does not matter. I will care for you as Skellige has cared for me for as long as it takes - even if you never learn to own yourself.

Atoll never had.
Messages In This Thread
and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 21, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 24, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 25, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 27, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 30, 2016, 02:35 PM