Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
Lex malla, lex nulla
16 Posts
Ooc —
I could not resist. Cameo, so feel free to skip over!
The cave, Wolfskull, was as undesirable as could be. And certianly not in the slightest bit arousing; presence of various skulls and skeletons did nothing for his plans of a steamy vacation. Nevertheless, he departed from the darkened territory whenever he could, his captivated lover close behind. From what he could gather, Xan's familiars were not of the cozy type and he had no interest of meeting their acquaintance. Instead, he hunted away from the dark woods, slept outside the borders and washed away his scent when it became too distinct. The art of subtle espionage was a tricky game, yet all the note exhilarating.

Yet, as he made his way toward the presence of his lover, he was taken aback. Another drew close to Alexander, one of the opposite sex. It never would have bothered him before, in any other case he would have suggested the female join them in their escapades. But as the other made advances, ones similar to his own and ones he knew Alexander would not interpret, a low grumble of hesitant disapproval released from his throat, giving away his current position in the bushes. He did not care. Alexander, was in fact, his, and such suggestions the female was emitting was not welcome, according to Adonis.

Yet, somewhere deep down he felt the lightest tinge of betrayal underneath the lingering irritation of the overall situation. He had abandoned his ways to follow the confused yet alluring Alexander, yet it seemed the other was willing to simply let any other stray whore stay within his packs borders. Adonis had never been exposed to such dismissal, he was a desired male, any other with the tofht mind would not simply, could not simply, pass him up and jump to the next stray with a flirtation attitude. Appalled he was, to say the least yet he did not emerge from his observant spot from behind the bramble. First, he waited. Waited for any indication Alexander would not simply allow the other to make a fool out of their uncertain relationship, or his agreement would seem to be pledged to a misunderstanding, one Adonis had no wish to take part in.
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 03:54 PM