Redhawk Caldera how swiftly you dismiss our love...
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
The stranger informed him that the Caldera was a private pack who kept to themselves, which meant that if Teagan joined, he could no longer wander when wanderlust came. He had to stay put, and if he was being honest, the thought of staying in one single place made him want to turn and depart immediately. But really, what was the reason he was here in first place? It was because Trick told him that if he wanted to make it up to him, Teag would have to join the pack. So regardless of...oh, you know, limiting himself from indulging in the pleasurable activities of exploring, he would have to join. Somehow, the thought of regaining Trick's favour strengthened his resolve and the fox simply nodded in acknowledgement, indiciating that he knew and understood and still wished to join.

All was going well....until Strike said to wait for the Alphas and to make him laugh. Teagan stared at him for a moment, dumbstruck. What? This was not going according to Teagan's plan. He had not expected that someone would want him to demonstrate his terrible comedian skills. Holy crap, this waas not going to go well, at all. "Um..look, dude," Teagan began, "Usually, I have this whole speech prepared just to entertain someone. Or, I'm engaged in conversation. I can't just...you know, make you laugh all of a sudden. It doesn't work like that," he attempted to explain. "I can tell you a joke, like, 'What's a ghost's favourite fruit? It's the booberry, get it? 'Cuz the blueberry? Or another terrible one would be, 'What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer, get it?" He grinned, "Those were lame ones, but usually bad jokes can get someone to laugh. Usually." Teag cleared his throat, lowering his eyes. 

"Okay. Witty one, not really. So one day, the puppies's teacher asks the kids to name a bird that starts with an 'E'. A boy says, 'Eagle'. Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with a 'T' and the same pup says, 'Two eagles'. The teacher sends the child away for bad behaviour, and then she asks for an animal beginning with 'M'. The boy shouts from within the den: 'Maybe an eagle!"

Holy crap. Those were the lamest stories he'd ever come up with.

Teagan Wilde was so screwed.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 12, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 18, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 19, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 25, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 30, 2016, 06:06 AM