Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
9 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Jonathan's words caused Anguta to stiffen, clearly it wasn't the answer he'd been searching for. But for him to think he could manipulate her, was foolish. She curled her long midnight tail around her paws, the picture of elegance. Looking at her, pristine and pure, one wouldn't guess as to what she'd done. Who she really was was far worse than her exterior. She could tell he was choosing his words wisely, for he took his time. Jonathan usually just let fly whatever her mouth concocted. She was a quick thinker. She learned he was in trouble, and she was to be his bargaining chip. Like property, a ransom. Something about that idea intrigued her, but it didn't win her over.

His next offer, peaked her interest, and she smiled. She could see it pained him to say such a thing, but it was a good bargaining chip. A debt from Alexander, the thought brought a smile to her lips. She straightened her posture, a bit away from the male. Alright then sugar, lead the way. She grinned, running her ruby red tongue along her lips. The ebony female stood, her petite stature barely visible in the midnight light. However the scent of another drew her attention towards another white figure. Another handsome male. This part of the wilds seemed brimming with these.

Crimson eyes flashed from Anguta to the other, who tried to remain hidden. However white wolves held no place in the night, winter perhaps, but it a hot summer they stuck out boldly. Do we know him? She asked, sizing up the stranger with a smirk.
Jonathan often has visions, and will attack at random! Beware!
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 03:54 PM