Broken Antler Fen Excuse me, but you've been disqualified
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
*cannonballs into thread* hello hello welcome
also I love your writing style

Pearl had woken earlier today than normal- perhaps it was the oncoming heat that was bound to happen again this year. Ugh. Not this again. She didn't recall very well what happened in the past heat, but she knew she almost caused a lot of unnecassary problems. This time, however, she and Sebastian were actually ready and prepared for pups. 

To help get her busy mind off the subject, she slowly slipped her sylph-like body out from the mound of wolves that was her pack. Well, not really a mound as of late. They had been loosing quite a few members at a steady rate, and it was worrying...but, they'd manage. They always pulled through, even in the famine. 

Pearl lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air, trying to smell if there was a rabbit warren or other small prey nearby. Getting a nose full of morning fog, she snorted and simultaneously remembered why she didn't particularly enjoy mornings. Fishing it was, then. She padded her way towards Fisherman's Fen, and came across a new figure there. The scent was different, and seemed like fresh meat from the outside. Confused, she chuffed at the stranger. "Uh, hey, um, who are you?" she asked, not in the most Alpha-like way.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 19, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 20, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 23, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - September 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - September 30, 2016, 10:31 PM