Blackfoot Forest The kingdom has fallen, the woods are silent.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
There was almost a truce among the Meadow - they coexisted, occasionally sharing time together and while Isley was still uncertain she felt almost optimistic. Today she wandered alone, investigating the former claimed lands. Ahead she knew there was another wolf, her keen green eyes so used to plucking little plants out from the brush had found a figure though she could not make out many details. Isley was distracted as Palisander's scent found her nose and the slightest curl of a corner of her lips was visible. A faint twitch and then she controlled it again, smoothing herself out back into normalcy. 

"Brought us dinner?" Isley asked, curious of his intentions - certainly he wasn't leaving her this kill after all. She noticed the way that he was reacting, her head nodding towards the direction further into the woods. "A male, I think, up ahead." The figure didn't seem feminine to her, at least. She felt a little unnerved with him not approaching and just watching. She wondered what the wolf's intentions were, considering the wide range of possibilities of what they might encounter. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: The kingdom has fallen, the woods are silent. - by Hemlock - August 21, 2016, 01:47 AM