Sunbeam Lair Rain melts down from the stars
6 Posts
Ooc — Astraea
He felt a surge of warmth at the older Draconid's words, a gentle smile now gracing his features. Though she had been absent for the majority of his life, the bonds between them felt no weaker than those between his littermates and himself. "Seeing you well makes me glad, too. I have always wanted to meet you, Asterr." He was relieved, to say the least. Relieved that she was doing well and he could see it for his own eyes. "That is wonderful to hear."

Her next question was one he should have expected, though one he had not given much thought despite it's significance. He didn't want to admit how large a role Asterr had played in his decision to leave home, or how he hadn't really planned out what he would do once he had found her. But it was certain that it was pointless to simply leave after travelling for so long and such a distance. Where would he go to anyways? It wasn't like he knew of any other places he could go to, and he would rather settle with his sister than extend his travels in a heartbeat. "I hope I am correct in assuming that you have established your own tribe. If that is the case then I would like to stay - for a while, at least - before I decide which path to embark on next." The familiarity of the Draconid Tribe was something he would miss dearly, but he had managed to fare by himself this far. Besides, he had his sister here, and he would trust those she trusted. The new lifestyle would be a good experience for him, after all that was yet another reason for him resisting the pull of the comfort zone of the Tribe. 

At the same time Nekoda was always plagued with anxiety at the thought of the Tribe facing danger or troubled times during his absense. But whether he was there or not during such times wouldn't matter too much, for they would prevail through anything. They always had and always will.
Messages In This Thread
Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - August 10, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Asterr - August 10, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - August 11, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - August 21, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Asterr - August 23, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - September 02, 2016, 01:42 PM