Stavanger Bay and the fire with all the strength it hath
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
If she'd known the thoughts and emotions the were going through her puppy's head and heart, Amayo would have been quick to squash them. They will not come for you - they would have been happy to see you eaten by that beast, if I had not taken you in on my mercy. Only I and my pack care for you, now.

But she did not know - had no way of knowing. As far as Amayo was concerned, the pup was hers. She did not wonder where it had come from any more than she wondered where she herself was from. Such things did not concern her, and oftentimes, went far beyond what her scattered mind was capable of processing.

For the moment, she was particularly lucid. Her attention on the pup was absolute, and she was acutely aware that her little charge wanted something - and Amayo wanted to give it. Whatever the girl desired, she wanted to be able to fufill.

"What is it? Tell me what you want, Quill," she said succintly, admiring the dark fur her babe had come clothed in, and ignoring the worrying milkiness that still lingered in her eyes. It was just weariness, and that would fade in time.
Messages In This Thread
and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 21, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 24, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 25, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 27, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 30, 2016, 02:35 PM