Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel watched as she started to 'limp' forwards, wondering what she was doing. He could tell it was fake, but why? She turned back to him with a serious face and explained that she needed a lot of rest at his den. He smiled, now getting the joke, and soon Valette was smiling too. Come on then, I'm sure that hurt's sooooo bad. He teased her back, stressing the word so. He liked being able to joke around with her now, she was very easy to talk to. They started to walk back towards his den, he let Valette walk on her own like she wanted to, staying close for support. She looked to the side at him with a smile on her face, he responded with a swing of his hips, his tail happily swishing behind him.

When they made it to his den, he stepped forwards, nosing at his best to make it just right. It was kind of filled with his shedding hair, but he usually found that it just made the whole nest more comfy. He stepped back to allow her to get comfortable. Once she did he would settle in beside her, be her pillow while she rested.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 22, 2016, 06:49 AM