Redhawk Caldera So I can tell you you're a superstar
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Since the Blackthorn's had moved dens they were a bit closer to the rendezvous point, and Lagan loved it. At first he'd hated the idea of moving, being a strong advocate against change. But it turned out their new home was way nicer. Sunnier, with more foliage, and more space. Plus he didn't have to stray too far away to find other wolves in their pack. Today, one seemed to be calling for him. He was cautious, but was interested in meeting her. He trusted that anyone this far into the territory was ok, Uncle P wouldn't let any monsters near his nephews and nieces.

Soon he saw her. A big brown wolf with wooly fur. She looked so fluffy. All he wanted was to play in her fur, make some wool angels. What was she? Obviously not like him or his family. He'd never seen a brown wolf before, so he was very intrigued. Forgetting his caution, Tiarnach bounded from his hiding place and plopped his booty down in front of Sasha, staring up at her with his big apple green eyes. What're thuppothed to be? He lisped, with a clearly confused expression on his face.
Messages In This Thread
So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 27, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 02, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - September 10, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 10, 2016, 10:37 AM