Redhawk Caldera So I can tell you you're a superstar
46 Posts
Ooc —
As soon as he saw her, she saw him. An adorable ball of soft grey fluff, waddling over to her as fast as he could carry himself on his short, stubby legs. It really was a sight. So much for caution, at least on his behalf. The pup seemed ever so eager to investigate, and Sasha couldn't help but offer a warm smile.

He opened his mouth, and Sasha didn't know why she was expecting a clear sentence from him. What're thuppothed to be? She forgot about that part. Speaking with adults was already a challenge for the non-native speaker, so the garbled speech of a pup was even more difficult to understand. "What are...thuppothed to be..?" she said mostly to herself, trying to figure out what that meant. She noticed his stare and confused expression. It almost seemed as if he didn't even know what she was. Oh, wait, maybe he didn't know.

"I'm a wolf, and my name is Sasha," she responded, deciding not to express the concerned feeling that she could not be recognized as a wolf. Did she look that dramatically different, or was everything seen "dramatically" from the eyes of a pup? She decided to go with the latter for her own peace of mind, returning his gaze with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 27, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 02, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - September 10, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 10, 2016, 10:37 AM