Horizon Ridge seeking purpose (J)
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
While the stranger spoke in a very polite and elaborate way, Pump had time to examine the wolf that was standing before her and get the first impression. He was an odd mix to look at - his coat and markings reminded her of some of the wolves from her birth-pack. It hadn't been that uncommon for them to have a streak of white here and there - however, it was less often that she saw that kind of coloring here. The eyes reminded her of Ragnar and his icy gaze, yet unlike his, these had a glint of warmth and kindness to them, which was good.

"Surra," she repeated his name, paused and continued. "I am Pump the leader of the Horizon ridge," by now she had learned that introduction was also a very important part of the conversation that took place at the time of joining. There had been few occasions, when she had simply forgotten to tell her name and the newcomer kept regarding her as "alpha" or whatever until found out her real name. "My pack consists of strong and hard-working individuals - there is no place for weaklings here," so far there hadn't been any. She was a little concerned about Mowanza, but the she-wolf kept herself pretty invisible from the rest.

"You seek home here, yet I can't promise you that you will find it here," she said. "What good are you to me and my people?"
Messages In This Thread
seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 18, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 18, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 18, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 19, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 20, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 20, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 03:02 PM