The Sentinels corrupt
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Constantine talks about Rowan, and brief guilt floods her head. Maybe it wasn't that big a deal, but Casmir seemed to think so-- and Casmir's opinion means a lot to her. Constantine still seemed to agree with her, and his story only further confuses her. She preaches so loudly about wanting to be surrounded by family but... she had pushed one away-- all for the sake of pride? she could only assume. 

A gentle shrug is allowed from her slumped shoulders, unable to give him any answers to his predicament. "Partially my fault, he came after you had left-- demanding to see Rowan as well as all of you," she tells him, pearly gaze clouded, stuck to the ground. All of you meant clearly the Mayfair clan, she didn't feel the need to elaborate.

Her ears lower slightly as he speaks, but her face doesn't change. She is not surprised by what he says-- not even disappointed. It was a family thing-- stick by one another through thick and thin. The facts were clear, she was not family, and whatever family she had left was no longer here by her side. The Mayfair's stuck together, and she could never really chastise them for that. Sort of ironic though, how she had chased off Rowan... but that was another story.

"When Deirdre is of age, I am leaving Donnelaith," she says, her voice unwavering and icy eyes raising towards him. "It is not the pack I knew when I joined, and I am not the right fit to lead it. It belongs to Mayfairs, and I am not a Mayfair." With a flick of her ears and a quick purse of her lips, she speaks again. "I want you to be my beta-- as long as I'm here. I may have let Lasher down-- whatever visions of a sanctuary he had I broke-- but together you and Deirdre will do wonderful things." It was not her original question to ask Constantine, but it was one that was more fair to him. Mayfairs stuck together.
Messages In This Thread
corrupt - by Constantine - August 17, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 17, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 17, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 18, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 23, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 23, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 09:54 AM