Coconut Grove i like driving backwards in the fog
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
he was consumed with want, and naturally, assumed that starbuck's inner nature would be complicit with his desires. she would comply, she had to -- and as he neared her he felt the swell of his loin and the rash, overcoming rush of his desire. blood pounded both in his head and in his girth, and for a moment taking her was all he could think of.

but his lust was unrequited, and he saw disgust blemish her otherwise beautiful visage. there was something else in there -- contempt -- its presence stung him.

"come on, luv --" he pleaded, though it sickened him to know she was compelled by his presence.  as a male, he had always assumed the possession of a woman was his birthright, his claim -- but she was denying him his pleasure. he took another step forward, still possessed of an ungodly fervor. "don't ye want it?" he queried, canting his flank in her direction to show her his 'flattering size side'.
Messages In This Thread
i like driving backwards in the fog - by Murgash - August 14, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Starbuck - August 20, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Murgash - August 20, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Starbuck - August 21, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Murgash - August 22, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Starbuck - August 22, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Murgash - August 22, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Starbuck - August 23, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Murgash - August 23, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Starbuck - August 24, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i like driving backwards in the fog - by Murgash - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM