Broken Antler Fen Excuse me, but you've been disqualified
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl smiled at the apparent packmate, listening to her thoughts and quickly assuming no harm would come from the girl. "I think I'll just call you Kal, then," she said with an amused laugh. She liked this one. Much easier to get to know, and maybe to talk too, as it depended on the individual. 

"Um, yeah, I'm Pearl, Sebastian's mate. Are you adjusting well here?" she asked. This female had only been here a day or two, it seemed, as she hadn't seen her around the Cove as much as the others, as low as the numbers were. And probably not enough time for Seb to mention it, or introduce them.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 19, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 20, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 23, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - September 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - September 30, 2016, 10:31 PM