The Sentinels if tomorrow you won't be mine
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre came when summoned, her heart worried. the meeting had ended, but it had not been chased from her mind and it continued there in her mind. the way constantine had looked, as though he could not bear to be near her any more as she spoke, the way aria had turned and left. it felt like more a loss than a victory; and though deirdre had wished to seek out the leader and her brother both, she equally felt that she must let some time pass. she was surprised to be called at all; she wondered if aria could bear her in donnelaith any longer, of if her presence was an aggravation to her. would she be ousted, as rowan had?

the scent of constantine soothed her nerves. rationalized her thoughts. he, her protector--the brother that had stayed. she breathed easier, calmed herself. perhaps now, she could explain herself to the two of them what she felt had been misunderstood. she did not speak ill of self-defense, but of battle tactics within donnelaith; it sounded, to deirdre, tartokian--the very place her brother had left, and the only word she associated with violence. it was not a virtue her heart held.

aria! constantine! her eyes were soft, and though she feared no more being thrust away from them, she certainly feared aria's resentment, and pined for her brothers love! i--i have wanted to speak with you, but... i feared you were so upset with me from the meeting... she looked to the both of them, her eyes downcast. before... before anything, i wanted to say--i wanted to say that i did agree with you, when you spoke of self-defense! i... i simply did not like the sound of battle tactics... how foolish and small she felt! she had defended donnelaith from the latter so fiercely, that she had not been able to vouch for aria's thoughts on the former... i love you, both of you, please--please do not be cross with me anymore, she was soft and supple before them, her ears melting placatingly upon her crown, her eyes beseeching!
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 29, 2016, 06:31 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 29, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - September 19, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - October 04, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - October 04, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - November 06, 2016, 07:41 AM