Silvertip Mountain The best laid plans
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Valette 

Steady had been contemplating for a while now about moving the pack. New ones were forming all around them, and he was getting uneasy about it. Right now, during the summer months, food was plentiful and there was no aggression between the packs, at least none that Silvertip was in on. But, come winter, it would be a whole different story. In addition, Adeline had been attacked, and he simply did not want her reliving that over and over every time she went past the area.

So, he lifted his head and called for @Valette. She was their resident scout, and a damned good one at that. The task he had for her today would be the most important one so far, and he had every hope that Valette could carry it out. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The best laid plans - by Steady - August 24, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 25, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 26, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 26, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 27, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 28, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2016, 06:50 AM