The Sentinels ghost on the shore
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Emaleth drew near her sister in the same beat that Deirdre did the same, and her tongue swept against the pale youth's muzzle in greeting. It took only that for the dark witch to feel whole, to feel home— and if not for the formalities, she would have marched into the heart of the forest in that moment, knowing the other half of her magick stood at her side. She smiled at the pale woman's words, small and perhaps shy, though she moved to plant a kiss warmly on her brother's cheek. She had always been closer to Casmir, but she felt no less love for Constantine; he was of her blood, a son of Taltos, and had power of his own.

The ebon-furred child watched with a stoic curiosity as Aria moved to leave, noting the coldness of the other without grief. Emaleth was loyal only to her heritage, and it was a source of ire that Donnelaith was led by one of her father's myriad lovers. Eilidh, Casmir, Constantine— all would have been better choices. But she remained silent on this, for she had won her place within Donnelaith, regardless.

"I am sorry I fled without telling you," she finally told her brother. Deirdre had already been privy, and their twin souls understood one another without effort. For Constantine and Eilidh, the youth guessed it may be different. "I couldn't bear the thought of Donnelaith without father. I needed... time."
Messages In This Thread
ghost on the shore - by Emaleth - August 24, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Emaleth - August 24, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Emaleth - August 24, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Constantine - August 29, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: ghost on the shore - by Emaleth - September 01, 2016, 08:53 AM