Heron Lake Plateau Because a fire was in my head
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She was making little headway: her tongue was better suited to spreading the mud than removing it, and her teeth merely drew furrows through the muck coating her shoulder. Still, Saena stubbornly persisted for several minutes, and just before she was about to give up, a dark wolf entered her vision. With tongue half out, she lifted her head and swivelled her ears to watch his approach, but only when he addressed her directly did she stand.

He was a rugged wolf, with eyes so deeply indigo that she almost swore they were purple, and deep fur laced in utter shadow. His physique was attractive in the sense that it held underlying strength, and the scars on his face added to his assumed power. While she had seen wolves both larger and more powerful, Miraak was nothing to sneeze at. Scrappy as she was, Saena was still rather small and knew well the possible danger in pissing off any wolf larger than herself.

But his dulcet tone gave no indication that he was an aggressive beast, and Saena chortled. "Unless you can make rabbits appear out of thin air, I doubt it." And then, because Miraak was the second wolf in the span of a day to offer her assistance and because she was used to assholes, Saena perked her ears and casually asked, "is everyone around here just really helpful?"

She smiled lightly, to hopefully dissuade any perceived mockery, for she meant no offence to Miraak at all. It was refreshing, in fact, and she appreciated it.
Messages In This Thread
Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Miraak - August 24, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Natashe - August 27, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Miraak - August 27, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Natashe - September 07, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Miraak - September 11, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 07:47 AM