The Sentinels all the dead seem to know where i am
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
"He has not come to me," Emaleth said, voice soft and sorrowful— that was a pain she could not hide from her sister, that she had been abandoned by the man in his death. She wished desperately of the gods that they would send him to her dreams; but either they would not, or could not. Ní raibh mé thréigean Donnelaith. Ní raibh mé thréigean tú. Grá agat dom, agus fós a fhágann tú dom. She willed that he hear this in his death, for all she could believe was that she had incurred his wrath when she had fled the forest in her grief. You left me, first.
Messages In This Thread
all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 28, 2016, 08:46 PM