Silvertip Mountain The best laid plans
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was pacing back and forth by the time Valette got there, though that wasn't a reflection upon her timing. It was more he was simply restless and anxious. When she was close enough, he opened his mouth to explain why he had called her, but it seemed she was going to beat him to the punch on starting the conversation.

She was talking about caches, and there were several times when he opened his mouth again to interrupt her, but it was futile. He gave a huff in frustration, knowing these caches would mean nothing soon. He took a deep breath, and waited for her to finish. Valette, I want to move, he said honestly. I need you to go Rising Sun- there aren't many packs there, right? I need you to go and scout for a new home for us. He knew this wasn't going to be something easy, but he felt it was necessary. We're just too crowded here, and I'm afraid that come winter, there will be conflicts between the packs nearest to us. Plus, with Adeline's attack... He trailed off, not really wanting to relive that. Can you go? Maybe take Ezekiel with you? Generally, he would have gone himself, but he refused to be very far from Adeline.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The best laid plans - by Steady - August 24, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 25, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 26, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 26, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 27, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 28, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2016, 06:50 AM