Silvertip Mountain The best laid plans
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He exhaled a sigh of relief when Valette seemed eager to be on board with moving. He didn't know what he would do if he had to argue the point. But, thankfully, he didn't. I really appreciate your understanding on this, Valette. And thank you for cleaning up, and restocking the caches. I think we should keep the two for now, but not overstock, as I don't want to have to waste any by leaving it behind.

He wasn't really sure exactly what type of area he was looking for, either. I'm not very picky on what new area, except I don't want to be near more than one pack. I think you're a good judge on food supply, and Ezekiel will be a good judge on safety. I trust you two's judgement on where we should go. He nodded when she explained there was only one other pack in the valley, and they were friendly. Good, I'm glad to hear that. Let me know as soon as you get back, okay? he asked. This move would happen as quickly as he could make it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The best laid plans - by Steady - August 24, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 25, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 26, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 26, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 27, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: The best laid plans - by Steady - August 28, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: The best laid plans - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2016, 06:50 AM