Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
ragna eats dirt for fun, pass it on. also lol i cheated by making her upwind

When she tired of the feel of mud and grit in her mouth and throat, Ragna pulled away from the stream, her mouth slightly muddied. She rubbed her muzzle against her foreleg in an attempt to wipe away the dirt, but only partially succeeded. She was interrupted by a sudden breeze carrying the scent of another wolf.

Though her true reason for wandering away from the Malkaria was to seek out her brothers, she also wanted to try her hand at recruiting more warm bodies for the nascent pack. Eshamun would have to be pleased if more wolves starting arriving at their borders. So, upon scenting another wolf, Ragna began to shoulder through the grass to find him.

She came upon him quite suddenly, and nearly stumbled in surprise and disbelief. There he was, and though he had grown, there was no denying the color of his coat and the blue of his eyes. My brother, she gasped, and though a moment ago she had tried to put distance between them. Now she drew closer, boldly sniffing at him. Whether this was Floki or Jorunn she could not know, for they had been identical in childhood and she had been gone for so long. Perhaps if they were together, side by side, she could pick out their differences as easily as she once had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Ragna - August 26, 2016, 03:13 PM