The Sentinels but i know that i'm damned
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
It had felt like Emaleth was a distance creature from the all-glorified Deirdre, and Aria had taken a liking to the pale witch months ago. However, after Emaleth's recent return, the snowy alphess felt she held something in common with the darker witch. She was not sure what, but it was something-- she knew it. Though she admired Deirdre's ability to only see the good in others-- even if it became somewhat irritating-- it was not something she shared with the girl. Emaleth was the darker alternative to her sister, and Aria longed to know more about her before she parted with Constantine... even if their interaction was brief.

She found her in the heart of the territory, which was somewhat shocking. The Mayfair was digging a den-- and when Aria came upon her Emaleth was raking her fangs across the bark of a tree. She watches silently for a moment-- unsure if the girl had sensed her-- before moving more into view with a warm smile on her face. "I'm glad you've settled back in," she says, viewing the tree curiously. "Do you need any help?"
Messages In This Thread
but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Aria - August 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - September 01, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Aria - September 01, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 11:14 AM