Horizon Ridge Remind us to do better
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
Love was a very dangerous word to play around and yet he did it with such ease that it left Pump amazed and feeling sorry for him. For he thought that once you said "I love you" the rest was a happily-ever-after, that nothing could go wrong, that the love would survive everything, but this was not true. To love is to destroy - she had learned it the hard way, been left broken and it had taken a lot of time to heal, to find purpose in living. When she had done that, she found out that it was easier to live without feeling anything of that kind.

Therefore Pump fled commitment, responsibility and close relationships. Yes, since becoming a leader, she had opened up a little and let some of the people she had befriended closer, yet never too near. There always was a safe distance between her people and the person she really was. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you," she said with a little smile, because that was, what Gavriil was - the nice, kind and gentle fellow - the better person. Everything she was not. "I want my freedom," she told the truth. Freedom from pain, sorrow, suffering, heartbreak - everything that came, when you decided to love someone.
Messages In This Thread
Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 19, 2014, 08:08 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 19, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 19, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 20, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 20, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:22 AM