Ankyra Sound What even is my life, lol
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Maude did not seem all that threatened by his warning, which if Kjalarr was being entirely honest with himself, didn't surprise him much at all. She'd never been intimidated him, never found him threatening like others did and perhaps that was the part that vexed him the very most in the beginning. That, and how she'd talked to him. The northman had always had something of an ego and she had been unabashed at (in his mind) talking to him like he was a piece of shit stuck to the bottom of her paw. Funny how these days he actually missed when she ribbed him endlessly with jibes, and found himself confused as to what it meant that she didn't. Sometimes she did, but it didn't seem to have the same level of loathing they'd held before. Being hated was something that Kjalarr knew how to deal with, knew how to combat never mind that the Frostfur's (with the possible exception of Bazi) had showered him with nothing but love growing up.

Then again, months ago (it felt more like years), he'd been an aggressive teenager with reckless abandon that did stupid things like attacking a bear to prove he was worth something. The scars, while he was extremely lucky or blessed (or cursed?) to have walked away with only them were a touch of badassery he knew that he had taken a gamble with his life. He squinted at her, deadpan, when she confirmed that it did, indeed. have to be fish. Gods, he hated fish. He rolled his eyes and looked away from her to the tide pool. “Which one were you trying to catch?” He asked with unbidden reluctance. He wasn't the greatest fisherman in the world and he couldn't even guarantee that he'd actually be able to catch one for her.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
What even is my life, lol - by Maude - August 02, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Kjalarr - August 06, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Maude - August 09, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Kjalarr - August 10, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: What even is my life, lol - by Maude - August 14, 2016, 05:46 PM