Redhawk Caldera So I can tell you you're a superstar
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The big 'wolf' (yeah right) smiled, which made Lagan a bit less frightened. He knew of course that monsters didn't smile! It would be silly and misleading if they did. No so this girl thing must be a friend. She repeated his sentence, and he wasn't sure why, but soon forgot when she introduced herself. Thatha! That'h hard to thay. He repeated her name sadly. Ever since he's began learning how to talk, he'd developed a crippling lisp. Not knowing that this Sasha was from another place, and even if he did he couldn't do a thing about it, this conversation would be very confusing.

The chubby cheeked pup, glanced around the small clearing for something to play with. Surely Sasha would play. She seemed like the playing type. Seeing a small rock, the silvery gray fluff ball bounced from where he sat and smacked the rock towards the big brown girl. With a huge toothless smile, Lagan barked You play? He said, referring to kicking around the rock.
Messages In This Thread
So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 27, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 02, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - September 10, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 10, 2016, 10:37 AM