Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
EEP the accounts looks beautiful btw!

Ezekiel was doing patrols when he heard the howl. He never thought he'd hear that sound again. It was a voice that he wouldn't forget, but wished he could. He'd left his brother, and his sister. Jojo and him had been so close, and he'd left her behind. At the time, he was lost, hurt and confused. He hadn't thought much can about it. He'd thought it was for the best, to leave behind the life he'd accepted but come to loath. But since then, he'd thought about how his leaving may have affected Johan and Gabriel. His mother was a horrid woman, she could've hurt them, or done something to them. He knew that Johan and Gabriel were amazing fighters and could protect themselves, but he still couldn't shake the guilt.

So when he heard Johan's voice ringing throughout the mountain range, his heart skipped a beat. Dropping his patrol, the large grey wolf ran as fast as he could to the source of the howl. When he saw her he didn't stop, he rushed up to her circling her and looking her over. He had to be sure it was his sister. Posture dominant at first he may have looked like an attacker, he always was rather intimidating, but he didn't plan on hurting her. He was just extremely curious. Sure enough it was her. Her pale blue eyes, just like his, her cinnamon coat and golden mask. She still smelled faintly of the Bluff, which made his fur prickle a bit.

Breathing heavily and staring blankly for a moment, he stepped back, allowing his sister space. Johan. He said her name for the first time in a while, it rolled off his tongue as it always had. A memory of the two of them playing as young pups flashed in his mind, but he pushed it away. No need for memories, here she was in the flesh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Ezekiel - August 27, 2016, 11:59 AM