Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
i'll persuade you
7 Posts
Ooc —

she heard him before she saw him. large, bulky and gray, he was just as she had remembered and if she had had less control over her emotions, her expressions would be transparent on her face. except, she did have control, and so her countenance remained as impassive as ever. the only indication that she was feeling any sort of emotion at the moment was the brief twinkle in her pale blue eyes as she watched him circling her and looking her over.

despite him being her brother, her posture still shifted accordingly to her rank as a loner, knowing that she wouldn't have a chance of getting in if she was a disrespecful bitch...even if she had connections within the pack.

johan watched, observing him as he breathed heavily and stared at her, before stepping back. he uttered her name, and she felt a shiver run down her spine. it was all she could do not to break out into a large smile as reality sunk in. she'd found her baby brother. her baby brother who'd decided to ditch her without even informing the one person who cared about him the most since birth.

fucking hell. she'd just remembered that. gods help him when this reunion was over, because he would know what a sister's wrath felt like.

ezekiel, the corner of her lip quirked faintly upwards in a ghost of a smile and she canted her head almost thoughtfully, blue eyes piercing as she observed him. did you miss me, baby brother?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Johan - August 27, 2016, 12:20 PM