Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Johan was too, just as Ezekiel remembered her. She looked the same, if not bigger, and sounded the same. Her passivity he remembered well, how she contained her emotions as well as he. As well as he used to. Being with this pack had loosened up the boy, and sent the soldier into slumber. Yes she may be stoical, but he could tell that she was happy to see him. After an entire childhood of living with her, he'd picked up on her hints and tells. The twinkle in her eyes did no go unnoticed.

She responded by saying his name, a final confirmation of sorts. Here she was, his big sister. She'd always looked after him, and while he could look after himself, being a huge tank of a wolf, she always had set him straight. He would always think of her as his best friend, and almost as a maternal figure, seeing as their own mother was such a bitch. Did you miss me baby brother? She asked with a hint of a smirk. He'd missed that look, but even though he was happy to see her, he couldn't return it. They had things to discuss before things were all hunky dory. 

Expression still cold, and rather expressionless, Ezekiel's low voice rumbled. Why the fuck are you here? It may sound rather aggressive, mean, and unwelcoming, but him and his siblings had never exactly been the sweet happy reunion type. He knew she wouldn't take his rudeness to heart, it was just how they talked to each other. His own icy blue eyes held her gaze, though he allowed his overly dominant posture to soften a bit. He trusted her, enough not to attack him quite yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Ezekiel - August 27, 2016, 12:39 PM