Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
i'll persuade you
7 Posts
Ooc —
johan watched, half amused, half annoyed as ezekiel greeted her with a cold expression and a demanding question. man, she'd traveled all this way just to find him, and this was how he greeted his big sister? right. if this was how he wanted to play this, two could play at this game. besides, it was always fun to mess with zeke, given the fact that he really wasn't as good with words as she was....if she remembered correctly. i could ask you the same thing, she said, cocking her head, her gaze drilling into his. so....why the fuck did you leave without telling me, brother? jojo watched him expressionlessly.

so eager to get away that you couldn't say goodbye to your sister? she smiled, though it was rather humourless. johan took a step forward, her posture carefully submissive, but there was a purpose in the way she held herself and the way she was eyeing him right now, with her eyes narrowed and empty. you must think highly of me. the corner of her lip curled upwards at those words. but no, i'm not here to kill you, or to drag you back to the bluff. hell, the only reason i ever stayed was because of you and gabriel, she lifted a shoulder in a shrug.

johan looked at ezekiel thoughtfully, although her eyes remained as cold as ever. i am your sister. why would i come to kill you, or hurt you? give me one logical reason, and maybe i'll even consider doing it, asshole.

jojo cared little of what he thought of her right now, the anger she'd hidden away at his abrupt departure was rising slowly, bubbling furiously beneath her breast and to be perfectly honest, it was all she could do not to teach him a lesson right there and then.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Johan - August 27, 2016, 12:51 PM