Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had heard the howl while watching over Adeline. He had rarely left her side since the attack, but it had been so long since they had a visitor, and this howl he did not recognize. With a comforting nuzzle to his niece, he hoisted himself up and trotted out of the den area, and towards the borders.

His gaze landed upon two family members, and one stranger. He was proud that both his Beta and Gamma were here first, but as the body language registered in his brain of the stranger, his own became aggressive. He did not tolerate anyone stepping to his family, and it was obvious this stranger was not submissive, even if she wasn't outright holding herself higher. With all that had gone on with Adeline's attack, Steady had no give right now when it came to respect, or lack there of.

He generally would have just held himself to his rank, offered a friendly hello, but as he picked up his pace, his entire body screamed of what he was going to do. His ears were pressed forward as he growled, his intention to barrel into the female and put her right where he thought she should be- flat on the ground.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Steady - August 27, 2016, 02:47 PM