Golden Glade For the Sleepless Wanderings
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen's gaze rested on the fae's maw only half there in their conversation though. She nodded when Shalon showed sympathy towards the Queens past and stated that no one should experience such wounds from their own family. She agreed and yet it had happened and there was nothing the queen could do about it. All she could do was hope she never saw any of them again.

Aspen's ears twitched when Shalon stated nightmares were not uncommon if a Wolf had suffered in the past. " True," the queen stated as Shalon spoke aagain asking if she wished to talk more of her previous family. Explaining that they couldn't hurt her anymore and perhaps talking about them would help her. Shalon also mentioned that the queen had been awful stressed lately and that could be what was triggering the nightmares to return. " I think you're probably right there, I have been busy lately with the pack all settling down and everything," she stated before continuing. " I think you're right as well in saying perhaps talking about them will help to heal some of the scars."

She pondered for a moment as if trying to figure out how much she could or was willing to say. " Well, my mum and dad were the Alpha pair of the pack, they were very aggressive wolves and often did not put much thought into the consequences of any of their actions. My eldest brother was heir to the throne so to speak though my brothers often fought over that. My parents never took much of a liking to me, whether it was because I was a female pup, or because of my size, my brothers found entertainment out of tormenting me and knew full well no matter what I had to say about it, nothing would get done. When I was 8 months old my brothers basically drove me out of the pack, claiming that my parents had told them that I was no longer welcome nor wanted. I didn't argue because I had already considering leaving ," she paused taking a breathe.

" I traveled on my own for a while before joining up with another pack that ended up disbanding because the Alpha betrayed us. " she stated rolling her eyes. " Hence, trust issues," she mused half sarcastically. 

" Then I found Larksong Grotto where I met Charley," Aspen couldn't help but smile. " Now I'might here leading the Court alongside my mate, and with the help of loyal wolves such as yourself that I consider myself very lucky to call my friends, and family," she said warmly. Aspen took a moment to reflect on the words she hadoesn't spoken realizing just how far the queen had come. From being a weak small pup that got bullied to leading a pack of her own  and not letting anything stand in her way. 

long post. Lol. Sorry if I rambled.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 15, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 20, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 07:13 PM