Golden Glade For the Sleepless Wanderings
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon listened contently, glad that Aspen could at least realize that she was the Queen, of a strong pack. She nodded agreeing that the wolves within this small pack were good at heart, and soul. She was proud to be apart of this pack, and to know them here and now.

Her silver eyes grew wide as she continued to listen, her heart pounding a little faster. She had found a new family, something she wasn't sure she would ever be able to find. Since her mothers death, and her seperation from her brother, Shalon had finally found her calling within the Court. "Thank you for your kind words Aspen. I too have come to think of you as my family, I thank you for giving you me the opportunity to know you as more than just my Queen, you have become a sister to me." Shalon looked to her paws, slightly embarrased by her own emotions. She hadn't expected Aspen to continue...Her head snapping to attention mentioning the Inner Cirle and a possible leadership position. "I-I-I'm not sure what to say." Shalon prided herself in her eloquency, her ability to never be at a loss for words, however this moment was unlike anyother and she found she had little words to call upon. "I- Thank you for you trust. If you believe that I am ready, I will work hard to prove you and Alder right." Standing she nosed the silver Queen in return before jumping down from the rock. She gave a low bow to her Queen.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 15, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 20, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 07:13 PM