Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen's ears twitched at the sound of paw steps but she did not move from where she lay. She managed to glance and catch a glimpse of shalon but the queen still refused to move. Shalon posed a flurry of questions to which Aspen barely managed to answer. "Everything happened Shalon, everything." she stated bluntly her voice catching in her throat.

Aspen let another tear roll when Shalon spoke of Alder. "I-I....I don't know....he's gone..." Aspen muttered weakly. She hated for the fae to see her like this but she couldn't muster the energy or will power to just put on a brave face and act like everything was okay. It wasn't.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM