Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen let out a long sigh as the fae questioned the word everything. Aspen just nodded. Though as she felt the fae curl herself next to her and explain that she couldn't help if she didn't know what was wrong Aspen decided best tell the girl than sit here sulking though she knew not what good talking about it would do. "Yes, everything. You see....yesterday, I went to go tell Alder that I am pregnant, with his puppies, but before I told him, he told me that he had mated with Heartha during her heat only a week after mine, and I kinda freaked out, he does know that I'm having his puppies I managed to get that out, but then i bolted," Aspen said pausing only to sigh and collect her breathe, still fighitng back tears.

"I ended up across the plateau and in another forest somewhere north of here. I thought that I would be safe there, to sit with my thoughts and just i dont know, deal. Turns out, I was wrong. You know that girl that showed up here twice, trying to find out about our pack or intruding over the borders, well, she showed up and was her usual self," Aspen muttered her distaste evident in her tone.

"Then after speaking/arguing with her, I come back here, to find Alder gone..." she trailed off the last few words because the dams were threatening to overflow once again. She needed to get a handle on herself. She was so weak right now and she didn't want anyone to see her like this. Yet here she was, laying out in front of the tunnels with Shalon curled up beside her. "Tell me.....what did I do to deserve all this," Aspen sighed letting out a faint whine.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM