Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon listened with a passive face, waiting to hear the whole story before making her reply. Puppies! That was exciting. Although two mothers to the same father was not. Shalon couldn't help but let out a small growl after mentioning the pale female. Slowly she let out a small sigh. Consuming all the information and thinking of a logically way to speak.

"First let me congradulate you on your puppies." Shalon smiled warmly and reached toward the female offering her a nose of happiness. "They are the future of our pack, you should be happy about that." She spoke honestly, even though her luck was on a downturn at the moment Aspen should at least be glad for her pups. "Perhaps you should focuse on your pups, before thinking of Heartha's?" Shalon wasn't sure what Aspen woudl do with Heartha. Heartha should have known better, as should have Alder. Although Shalon wouldn't speak of that now, "Alder made a mistake, one that is not easily forgiven. Give him time. Infact. Aspen I think you need sometime as well." Shalon shrugged softly, this was an unusually predicament.

"Speaking of the pale woman. Are you alright? Did she hurt you?" Shalon looked closely at Aspen's form looking for any injuries. If there were any, Shalon would head over to her pack and rip her a new one. Damn the consequences!

"As I said before you both need time to think. Atleast that's my opinion. Perhaps it's a good thing her isn't here?" Shalon tried to offer some form of condolences. "You don't deserve this Aspen, you are good at heart. One day you will see that, and one day the universe will show you." Shalon knew that Aspen had been through her fare share of heartship. Shalon could not honestly explain why, only hoped that it would turn around one day.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM