Redhawk Caldera it's a hard whump life for us
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie exit. Thanks, lovelies!!

Her chartreuse were pained as her head turned to look at her sister, but the coldness that greeted her told the woman all she needed to know. Peregrine's approval had never meant much to her, and Fox seemed to have endless patience for family— except, well, it had evidently dried up. Even Magpie could not blame her, but it hurt nonetheless to watch her last ties to... anything, really, snap from the long wear of tension she had put upon them. Although she wouldn't have put it past him, it seemed the caldera's patriarch did not wish to harm her, his teeth clicking shut near her haunch but making no contact.

Magpie's lips peeled as he moved towards her again— Alright, alright, I'm going— for her body was not cooperative so soon after the failed birth. Anger took over as she limped, and her pained expression was replaced with one of determination. When she swung her head away from the pair, a last biting look directed at Fox, she knew this would be the last time she saw them. Family was more important than anything and it was clear they viewed her as such no longer.

So be it.

Her progress was slow, but she would not deign to pause. She would keep the dignity she had remaining, and she would not give them the satisfaction of a chase. If either moved toward her, to urge her on, she would ignore them and keep her head high and pace steady.

One day, they would need her— Magpie vowed this to herself, to fuel her determination— and when that day came, she would watch coldly as they suffered.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 24, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 25, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 25, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - August 30, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 30, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 30, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - September 01, 2016, 07:47 AM