Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
She had to give credit where credit was due: Icarus was one polite wolf.  He even expressed himself without being awkward, which mystified Banner a bit.  Every other time she opened her mouth the words that followed were either snippy or painfully artless.  Ugh.  Shame caused her cheeks to heat up, but she kept her gaze even.

Her front paws shuffled before she answered, though she was mindful of the lovely wildflowers this time.  Sorry, she replied entirely out of habit.  A cringe later she sighed.  I hear that a lot - that I have nothing to apologize for.  It's a reflex, she explained lamely.  That must cheapen the sentiment, though, so I guess I should really work on that.  Those words were murmured as more of a reminder to herself than anything.  The red-eyed male before her probably didn't have these things kinds of issues with social graces.

Few other wolves did.

Switching gears, Banner ducked her head politely.  Are you from a pack around here? she asked quietly.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM