Stavanger Bay It's better to follow me
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
With everything going on lately - finding Quill, losing Sharky, and now having ailing nobilty to worry about - Atoll had not had much time to speak to friends, lately. She missed Shadow, and felt a painful distance between herself and @Lagertha that probably could've been solved with a proper hello. But there was no time for any of that. She had a girl to take care of, a grieving master to worry for, and the woman's future-husband to heal.

It was no wonder that she'd nearly forgotten about her coyote, though seeing the semi-familiar form sitting there on the shore brought a fresh bout of guilt into her chest. She'd saved and claimed the woman only to ignore her completely - how heartbroken would she have been if Skellige had done the same to her? It was only right to show favor to one's servants, as they show their own favor by serving.

"Artemis," Atoll called, announcing her presence as she approached the slightly smaller woman from behind. It pleased the beta to stand above her - there were so very few adults that she measured up to - but kept this pleasure hidden in her heart. "I'm sorry we haven't spoken more. There has been much to do."

The words seemed inadquete, especially when she caught sight of the puzzled, almost wistful expression on the other woman's face.
Messages In This Thread
It's better to follow me - by Art - August 30, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Doe - August 30, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Art - September 11, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Art - September 19, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Doe - September 20, 2016, 05:46 PM