Silver Creek stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Earlier Spring had decided to go and take a wake, to help clear her mind with everything that was going on around her.  For a long while she walked alone, just thinking.  She thought about Laika and Casmir on their journey.  She thought about Indra and Laurel with Reek and how they were doing.  Was Reek treating them as a good Father should?  She also thought of her family, wondering what they would think and so much more.

When suddenly a familiar scent hit her nose.

The Alpha froze.  The scent was familiar... very familiar.  So she pursued it, wondering who it was.  The scent was not one of the creek though, so she found herself wondering if this was a possible recruit.  If so why did they smell so very familiar?

Then she came upon the sight, it was a pretty looking female pretty decent in height.  Yet now that Spring stood before her a memory stuck to the back of her mind started to pull through.  When suddenly realization hit her.  It was Natashe.  Nat.  Her sister.  "Nat is that really you?"  She asked carefully, her eyes beginning to widen with surprise and delight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way - by Spring - August 31, 2016, 09:46 PM