Sunbeam Lair No hope, no love, no glory
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Asterr never thought to consider the male's reason for having acted how he did, other than because instinct had been left to reign over his body. In the end, one could say nature had decided the way in which everything had played out anyways, but it had never been without control. Never had any tried to force themselves upon her in the manner that Jolon had. Each had received permission, in one way or another, thus leaving her without any overly unpleasant memories to live with. It had been only him, only the male that she'd thought herself to have known, that had tried to act without her consent. It was he alone that had left her unhappy and her trust defiled, not the strangers she'd encountered. For that alone, even if he were to explain himself, it was unlikely that any apologies offered might be accepted.

There came a sigh, the word that followed having dirtied her establishment. The dragoness, while not necessarily obsessive over the cleanliness of things, knew that it was important for her space to remain tidy. There existed already so much bacteria within the world that could cause for wounds to become infected, she did not need for Jolon to dirty it more. "Once that is soft enough, you must swallow it," she told him, then looked to the mess he'd made. Though small it was, that didn't make it any less unpleasant or problematic. "You will clean up after yourself before leaving here. Any messes that you make are your responsibility, and I expect for this chamber to look exactly as it had prior to your arrival within it." Serious was her tone, as was the expression that she'd taken to wearing.

Moments later, she'd stood up whilst saying, "I will be leaving now." There was no reason for her to stay in there with him, for his leg had been set and the relief to his pain given—or, rather, the relieving substance had been given, but when it might take effect for him, she knew not. All bodies responded to treatment differently, some taking longer to heal or feel the effects of a herb, whilst others might take less time. "Do not leave this place while I am away. Should I see you outside, you will be placed beneath everyone else, just as Gray currently is." If he would have nothing else to say, then the girl would leave without so much as another word.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
No hope, no love, no glory - by Jolon - August 22, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: No hope, no love, no glory - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: No hope, no love, no glory - by Jolon - August 30, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: No hope, no love, no glory - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: No hope, no love, no glory - by Jolon - August 30, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: No hope, no love, no glory - by Asterr - September 01, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: No hope, no love, no glory - by Jolon - September 01, 2016, 12:37 PM