Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Sorry for the wait! School started up crazy!

Ezekiel kept his eyes on Johan as she spoke, it frustrated him that she was so fluid with words. She always had been, and when it'd come to verbal confrontation, he'd always lost. Her question stung it was something he'd thought about for a long time. He'd left without telling her, and now he would pay for it. Heat boiling up inside of him, Ezekiel stumbled to explain himself. It wasn't like that Jo- He was cut off as she stepped closer to him, her words like knives in his heart. He had them all coming, every single stab. He held his dominant posture and took them all.

But then she explains that she wasn't here to kill him, or drag him back. Her tone seemed to have soften. She was still angry, but maybe not angry enough to beat on him. Which was surprising. When they were little they were always getting into scuffles. But they were more mature now anyway, Ezekiel especially. Why wouldn't you want to kill me Jo? I left you. I've regretted leaving you, but my decision to leave the pack I would never take back. I'm your brother. You don't think I missed you every day? 

His attention turned when he heard Valette's voice. He turned his head until his eyes fell on her, and immediately he became nervous. What would she think? He knew how quick to assume she was? He stared at her blankly for a moment, glancing from her to his sister. Then he spoke. Valette this is my sister, Johan. That's when Steady arrived. Ezekiel was starting to grow more and more impatient, and anxious. Neither Valette nor Steady knew what was happening, Steafd was on the offensive, it made Ezekiel feel boxed in. His alpha made an aggressive motion, and Ezekiel's heart dropped. He had to clear this all up immediately, or it would turn bloody.

Steady stop! Valette, Steady stay back its under control. This is my sister! He leaped in front of Johan, barring Steady's oncoming attack. He was completely torn. If the alpha didn't listen, if Valette and Steady attacked Johan, who's side would he be on. He held his ground and could only hope that they would understand. He flashed Valette a quick glance, a pleading glance, his tail twitching behind him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Ezekiel - September 01, 2016, 06:17 AM